Tuesday, August 26, 2014

30,000 Young People Standing at the Door: Help Them Crossover Over the Threshold


In a previous post CLICK HERE, I mentioned that I'd like to transform the first floor of the BU Catholic Center into a Coffee House like atmosphere.  At this point, it will be a work in progress.  We're not prepared to be too fancy just yet.  Right now, we want to have some good coffee, a comfortable atmosphere, and a place where students will drop in, study, meet, and chat.  To get the idea moving ahead, we need donations.  Some of the ways that you can donate:


  • You can go to our website at www.bucatholic.com and click on the Donate button.  There are different options available.  
  • You can write a check directly to the Boston University Catholic Center at 211 Bay State Rd. Boston, MA 02215.  
  • You can go to http://www.gofundme.com/dkkbac.  
  • There is also an easy to click box at the top of my blog in the right hand corner.  I mean how easy can I make it?

If you are a regular reader of this blog and find it of any value, I'd be grateful if you'd consider supporting the ministry here at the Newman Center at Boston University.  I'd also be grateful if you'd consider sharing this with others.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment